Sunday, November 30, 2008

My refrigerator is EMPTY....

Ok, so the Turbulence Training question of the weekend is, "What's in UR refrigerator?"  
I AM EMBARRASSED!!!
Hey, the reason for my bare cupboards is that  I am headed to the ICAA annual conference in San Antonio, Texas next week for 4 days of networking and educational seminars.  But I do have my staples: 
Top shelf: organic eggs,  baked squash
Next shelf:  steamed broccoli, more eggs.
Bottom:  Rice milk, baked salmon, Water.

Some stuff on the side door:  Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, 1% cottage cheese, sweet gerkins, salsa, Sugar-free hazelnut Coffeemate, and of course, grey poupon!
So out of this and some cereals, bananas, my nut, seed and berry mix (Walnuts, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, raisins, sunflower seeds), I will eat healthy until I leave.
See my dinner below:
Kelly Says Do This:  Prepare meals on the weekend and enjoy healthy, balanced meals.   Sit down, enjoy your dining experience and chew each bite as you savor the flavor!

BON APPETITE!!!!

No comments: