Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving workout log...

I'm not sure where the weekend went but it's gone so I wanted to review my workouts since I was sick last week.  
Friday:  Gym workout at Fitness 19: 
(3 sets of 10-15 reps)
Smith squats /seated leg tucks/ Mt climbers
Split squats/ Incline DB chest press (40#)
DB RDL (20#)/ 1-arm DB row (40#)
Front raise /Lat Raise /DB rear delt flye
Alt DB curls (20#) / Lying DB ext
Back Ext/Side ext
5 Intervals on Treadmill
(Just joined this gym so I have a captive audience.)  ; )



Saturday:  Outdoors (67 degrees)
11.5 mile bike ride, mostly interval sprints
BW workout at park:
(3 sets of 20 reps)
Bulgarian Splits/close grip pushups
Prisoner squats/Mt.Climbers/S.Tuck
RDL/Horestance&Birddog

Sunday:  Extended Bike Ride (70 degrees)
2 hour bike ride.  Hit the wall (went too far).
Still congested but  I think the worst is over.

Kelly Says Do This:  Be thankful and give praise where praise is due.  Thank you, God!



No comments: