Thursday, December 18, 2008

Daily Gut shot....


Ok, so we've heard of the Daily Mug Shot (which is totally cool) but I think it's time for the Daily Gut shot, or at least WEEKLY Gut shot, especially as we go through the holidays.
I mean what better incentive to pass on the Christmas cookies than knowing you have to take a picture of your stomach and post it online?
It's helping me moderate the intake. I mean, we can't be super slim, cut, shredded beach babes all the time so let's see it. Let's see the holiday gut and what you're doing about it.
Kelly Says Do This: I'm staying consistent with my Turbulence Training workouts, HIGH INTENSITY INTERVALS, and yes, 30-40 minute cardio sessions on off days, too.
Drinking a ton of water, and hey, I'm trying to stick to a healthy diet but it's Christmas and well, I do like sweets!
I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
Showing Thursday, 12/18/08 belly.

No comments: